Health & Safety Quality Policy for workers, Environment and Road Safety
The policy of the company ISM – INTEGRATED SECURITY MANAGEMENT in Quality, Health and Safety of workers,Environmental Management and Road Safety, is based on the following principles:
In achieving the continuous improvement of the Management System, all employees participate within the limits of their responsibility, expertise, and training.
The company protects the confidentiality of the work, which must be conducted under a regime of complete confidentiality and security.
The reliability of the work carried out is ensured, to provide impartial, valid, and acceptable results, not subject to doubt, dichotomy, ambiguity, or misinterpretation.
The company guarantees the full application of quality standards for all its services, which should be in accordance with the client’s requirements and with the applicable legislation.
Close and constructive cooperation with customers.
The continuous effort for the continuous improvement of the management system as well as the quality of the services provided, with the aim of zero amount of customer complaints and failures during the provision of security services.
Compliance with Health and Safety in legislative and administrative regulations, to provide a healthy and safe working environment, to achieve the highest level by aligning ourselves with global standards and to ensure the sustainability of this achievement by preventing occupational accidents and of diseases.
The establishment of environmental objectives, determining the environmental aspects on which it operates, determining and assessing possible occupational risks and determining the ways in which environmental accidents or accidents at work will be avoided, is committed to compliance with the requirements of the above standards and faithful compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
The establishment of correct Road Behavior by its employees, with the aim of completely avoiding road accidents.
In addition, the Management of ISM – Integrated Security Management is committed to:
- Compliance with the requirements of ISO standards and legislative and regulatory regulations
- The establishment of objectives for quality, Health – Safety of workers, environmental objectives and purposes and Road Safety
- Meeting the needs of all internal and external stakeholders
- The prevention of pollution,
- The prevention of occupational accidents and occupational diseases,
- Compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements, which are mainly related to the environmental aspects of the company,
- Compliance with the Road Traffic Code, and the continuous improvement of risk assessment related to Road Safety
- Communicating this policy to all employees with the aim that employees are aware of their individual obligations,
- The continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, Environment, Health & Safety at work and Road Safety.
The commitment to continuous improvement of the Management System aims at the sustainable development of the business and the increase of operations, to provide its staff with continuous development, and to ensure the viability of the business.