Our company, ISM SECURITY S.A., takes the necessity of protecting the personal details of both our webpage’s visitors and of our services’ users very seriously, and ensures this protection with all possible means.
Within this framework, we would like to inform our webpage’s users that based on the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (No. 2016/679), which is in effect since 25 March 2018, we are bolstering the effort to protect the confidentiality of our clients and associates with both transparency and respect to their privacy.
What sort of details we gather?
If you register your personal details with our company, you will be agreeing to the collection of the following information:
Requesting an offer
- Your IP addresses
- Your contact details (name, surname, company’s name, e-mail address, webpage, telephone number)
- The description of the requested service
- The files that you ‘ll sent us to receive the offer
- Storing your questions and requests
- Your full name
- Your e-mail addresses
- The message regarding the subject that you wish to contact us about
How we use your personal details
- For replying to your requests for an offer.
- For informing you regarding products and services which may interest you, under the condition that you have first assented to that.
- For improving our products and services, as well as the quality of your customer experience.
Protection of your personal details
- Your personal details are collected in a legitimate and legal manner and are kept only for the duration necessary to complete the purpose of the process, with the aim of improving the quality of your customer experience and are not transferred to third parties without official request, court order or equivalent legal procedure. We recognize the responsibility of protecting your personal details through administrative and technical means, against loss, theft, and wrongful use.
- The details are collected with all due respect to the privacy of each user and are only used by informed and specialized staff if such need arises.
- We comply to the legislature in effect regarding the confidentiality policy and data protection.
- For the uninterrupted security of our clients’ personal details, we use security back-ups and a wide range of specialized technology services, such as: antivirus and malware software, advanced internal and external firewall, and integrated protection.
Account Details / Revoking Assent
Upon your request, you may:
- Find out the details we have regarding yourself.
- Modify your personal details.
- Fully delete your details, cussing any further processing of them from our side.
To make a request, please contact us.